Sunday, July 31, 2011

ABCs of me.

My friend posted this a while back and I just came across it. And since I am laying in bed and avoiding going to bed for some god awful reason .. here we go!

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Dusting
D. Dogs: Sake Bomb!
E. Essential start to your day: Shower, I literally can hardly function without showering (and I usually shower before I go to bed too!)
F. Favorite color: Pink!
G. Gold or silver: Silver, definitely.
H. Height: 5′6″
I. Instruments you play: None! oops!
J. Job Title: Medical Student
K. Kids: Not yet! Not for a long time!
L. Live: Atlanta, GA
M. Mom’s name: Debbie aka Big Deb
N. Nicknames: Bear, Mariss, Mar Mar
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I broke my leg/had surgery in June 2009
P. Pet peeve: A messy house, dog hair on my black car interior
Q. Quote from a movie: If you know me, you know I don't know ANY!
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Matty
T. Time you wake up: Depends on the rotation.. I usually can't sleep past 9 even with nothing to do.
U. Underwear: Shopping obsession. I have millions and want millions more! I love to buy them 15 at a time! YAY!
V. Vegetables you dislike: Eggplant has the most awful texture ever; cooked mushrooms, collards
W. What makes you run late: Not much, I am quite punctual!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Right knee, right leg, hips
Y. Yummy food you make: Colby is the cook but my artichokes and enchiladas are better! I also make many other delicious dishes :)
Z. Zoo animal: Manatee and giraffe!

by Marissa ♥

No comments: